This year’s Employees Expos promise to perk up your day – and, yes, we mean with caffeine.
Employee Services Expos are coming to your campus Oct. 26-30. You’ll be on the hunt for perks and benefits exclusive to CU employees – some you may not even know about.
This is a great opportunity to ask questions about anything from your CU medical plan to your retirement investments. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of our redesigned employee portal that puts information at your fingertips.
Be sure to attend a short talk, too. Learn all about CU’s simplified retirement plan at a TIAA-CREF presentation or get tips on managing credit from local credit union representatives. Employee Services will talk about using the tuition waiver and other “hidden benefits” for CU employees. Talks are filling up fast, so make sure to reserve your spot soon.
You’ll also get a free, made-to-order drink from the TIAA-CREF Coffee Cart once you conquer our simple scavenger hunt. You also may enter a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card. We’re giving away three at each location.
Take a break from work, play games with your colleagues and learn a thing or two about CU.
Mark your calendars and join us on your campus:
- CU-Boulder: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Oct. 30
- UCCS: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Oct. 28
- CU Denver: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Oct. 29
- CU Anschutz Medical Campus: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Oct. 26
- CU system: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Oct. 27
Who will be there?
Representatives from each Employee Services division – Benefits and Payroll, Collaborative HR Services, Financial Wellness and Career Advancement and Learning – will attend the Expos alongside your campus’s HR team. TIAA-CREF, PERA and local credit union representatives will be available to answer questions as well.
Why should I go to the expos?
Between the Employee Services booths and expert talks, there’s a lot to explore. Here are a few examples:
- You may have questions about your investments following CU’s retirement vendor transition. Learn what the change means for your plan at 10 a.m. talks with TIAA-CREF representatives. Or you can ask questions at TIAA-CREF’s expo booth.
- Did you know CU’s medical plans cover acupuncture? CU offers a treasure trove of exclusive perks that go far beyond basic benefits – we’ll show you how to take advantage of these “hidden benefits” at a noon talk.
- Get some quick tips on credit and debt management from local credit union representatives. Or talk to them at their booth.
- Learn how you can earn a degree using CU’s Tuition Waiver benefit.
How do I register?
Visit the Employee Service Expo website and click on the “Registration” tab on the left-hand menu. You’ll register through an external event website.