January 11, 2018 /
New year brings 13 systemwide policy changes
APS additions, revisions, rescission took effect Jan. 1
The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) has announced changes to 13 Administrative Policy Statements (one rescission, seven revisions and five new) from the Academic/Research and Human Resources areas.
- 1.1023-Restricted, Proprietary and Classified Research
- 2.1008-Procedures for the Establishment of Institutes (Formerly, Procedures for the Establishment of Centers, Institutes, Laboratories and Bureaus)
- 3.1019-Degree Program Review (Formerly, Implementation of Regent Policy on Program Review)
- 4.1026-Roles and Responsibilities of Department Chairs
- 5.5013-Acting and Interim Appointments for University Staff Positions
- 6.5022-Exemptions from the State Personnel System
- 7.5023-Letters of Offer for University Staff
- 8.5026-Alternate Work Arrangements for Classified Staff and University Staff
- 9.1038-New Degree Program Approval
- 10.1039-Degree Revocation
- 11.1040-Gainful Employment Certificate Approval for Inclusion in the CCHE Higher Education Funding Formula
- 12.1041-Approval of Academic Units
- 13.5056-University Staff Recruitment
These changes were reviewed by the campus chancellors and approved by President Bruce Benson and are effective as of Jan. 1, 2018.
For more detailed information, go to https://www.cu.edu/ope/aps/latest-changes.
For additional information on system policies, go to: http://www.cu.edu/ope.
Many of these changes are related to the formal review of the Regent Laws and Policies. For more information, go to https://www.cu.edu/regents/rlpreview.