University of Colorado employees have until 5 p.m. Friday to enroll in a CU Health Plan.
Limited Enrollment is open to employees who waived university medical plans and do not have health insurance. Those who waived CU Plans, but have health care coverage, are not eligible.
Enrolling is simple
- Visit the Employee Services’ benefits area at http://www.cusys.edu/benefits/index.html
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions section to see if you qualify.
- Choose from one of three medical plans:
- Nov. 22: Turn in Limited Enrollment Forms by 5 p.m.
- Dec. 15: Plan selection information will display in the employee portal under Payroll and Compensation - Benefits Summary.
- Jan. 1, 2014: Medical coverage begins.
Benefit professionals are available to help employees via phone, 303-860-4200, option 3, toll-free at 855-216-7740, option 3, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.