Employee Services’ annual Open Enrollment Sessions and Fairs are going digital, as a result of COVID-19 stay-at-home orders. Virtual sessions and resources will give you a healthy dose of vital information from the comfort of your own home – just what the doctor ordered.
Open Enrollment begins at 8 a.m. Monday and runs until 5 p.m. Friday, May 8.
Presentations, handouts and contact information from Employee Services and CU plan carriers will be available starting April 20. Take the time to sit down, learn more about what’s changing, examine your options and consider your benefits as part of your overall financial plan.
Details from Employee Services and the following carriers will be available:
- Employee Services will deliver presentations on the Basics of CU Health Plans and this year’s plan changes
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (CU Health Plan - Exclusive, CU Health Plan - Extended and CU Health Plan - High Deductible)
- Kaiser (CU Health Plan – Kaiser)
- CVS (pharmacy services for Anthem-administered CU Health Plans)
- Delta Dental (Essential and Choice)
- ASI Flex (Health Care and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Optum (Health Savings Account)
- Sleepio (a new program coming in July)
- The Standard Insurance (Life and Disability Insurance)
Whether you are interested in learning more about your current plans or would like to explore your options, help is available. The Open Enrollment website will provide full plan information, rates and resources starting Monday.
To speak with a benefits professional, email email@example.com or call at 303-860-4200, option 3.