There’s one week left for University of Colorado employees who waived university medical plans and do not have health insurance to enroll in university plans.
Employees without medical insurance can enroll in CU medical plans during Limited Enrollment until 5 p.m. Nov. 22. Those who waived CU Health Plans, but have health care coverage, do not need to take action.
Enrolling is simple
- Visit the Employee Services’ benefits area at http://www.cusys.edu/benefits
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions section to see if you qualify.
- Choose from one of three medical plans:
- CU Health Plan – Exclusive
- CU Health Plan – Kaiser
- CU Health Plan - High Deductible
- Use the Plan Comparison Tool to determine the best plan for you.
- Download and complete the Limited Enrollment Form.
- Submit the Limited Enrollment Form to Employee Services by 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 22.
- Nov. 22: Turn in Limited Enrollment Forms by 5 p.m.
- Dec. 15: Plan selection information will display in the employee portal under Payroll and Compensation - Benefits Summary.
- Jan. 1, 2014: Medical coverage begins.
Benefit professionals are available to help employees via phone, 303-860-4200, option 3, toll-free at 855-216-7740, option 3, or by email at email@example.com.