The University of Colorado values access to education and growth for all people, including CU faculty and staff. Education is an opportunity for personal and professional growth, which is why CU offers the Tuition Assistance Benefit.
The Tuition Assistance Benefit (TAB) application for Summer 2022 is now open for all four CU campuses, and the application can be found in your employee portal.
Qualified employees can save on up to nine credits per academic year (fall through summer) on any CU campus, and their children, spouses and other dependents have several options to save on tuition costs. Dependent options vary based on whether classes are taken on the employee’s campus of employment.
Before you apply, review the on-demand course, policies and deadlines on the Tuition Assistance Benefit web page.
Submit your application for yourself or your dependent by the TAB application deadline for your campus:
- CU Boulder – June 15, 2022
- CU Colorado Springs – June 20, 2022
- CU Denver and CU Anschutz:
- May 17 for Maymester
- June 14 for Summer
Access the Application
- Log into your employee portal
- Open the CU Resources drop-down menu and select Forms
- Click the Benefits tile, then click the Tuition Assistance Application tile.