System policy updates: Equal pay, sexual misconduct
CU’s Office of Policy and Efficiency has announced changes to several Administrative Policy Statements (APSs) related to the Colorado Equal Pay Act and to APS 5014, pertaining to sexual misconduct.
The updated APSs related to equal pay are:
- 5002 - Faculty Appointment Process
- 5009 - Performance Ratings for University Staff
- 5013 - Acting and Interim Appointments for University Staff Positions
- 5016 - Faculty Retirement Agreements
- 5023 - Letters of Offer for University Staff
- 5024 - Tuition Assistance Benefit
- 5053 - Multi-Year Contracts for Instructional, Research and Clinical Faculty with Teaching Responsibilities or Librarian Appointments
- 5060 - Faculty Appointments
These changes were reviewed by the campus chancellors and approved by President Todd Saliman to be effective retroactively to Jan. 1, 2021.
The changes to APS 5014-Sexual Misconduct, Intimate Partner Abuse and Stalking were made in response to recent federal court decisions and Department of Education guidance.
The changes were reviewed by the campus chancellors and approved by President Todd Saliman to be effective on Sept. 2, 2021.
For more detailed information, go to https://www.cu.edu/ope/aps/latest-changes.
For additional information on systemwide APSs, go to http://www.cu.edu/ope.