The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) has announced changes to 15 administrative policy statements (APS) from the areas of academic affairs, administrative/general, fiscal, human resources and information technology – including 11 policy revisions; one new policy concerning data governance; and three APSs that have been transitioned to more appropriate fiscal or payroll procedural statements. These changes, approved by President Bruce Benson, took effect Jan. 17.
Overall, these actions – in addition to the net reductions of APSs last July – have reduced the total number of current system APSs to 85. For more detailed information, go to http://www.cu.edu/policies/aps-changes.html.
- 1017-Distinguished Professorships; Procedures for Implementing Regent Actions on
- 1018-Justification for Appointment with Tenure (Outside Hire w/Tenure)
- 1020-Tenure Accountability
- 1025-Uniform Grading Policy
- 8002-Intercampus Concurrent Enrollment
- 2001-Commencement Exercise Responsibilities formerly Decentralization of Commencement Exercises
- 1005-Sponsored Project Revenues
- 4011-License and Certification Fees, Memberships, or Dues
- 4013-Officer Disclosure of Interests
- 4015-Propriety of Expenses
- 5024-Tuition Assistance Benefit
- 6010-Data Governance
Rescinded and Rolled Into Payroll Procedures
- 5018-Payroll-Mandatory Direct Deposit
Rescinded and Rolled Into New Fiscal Procedures
- 4007-Revenue Definition and Recognition
- 4020-Auxiliary and Self-Funded Revenues
For more information on these and additional policies under review for 2013, go to: http://www.cu.edu/policies.
To receive periodic policy updates from the Office of Policy and Efficiency, please send an email to email@example.com and ask to be added to the OPE Distribution List.