Join your colleagues for the State of Slim Challenge and have an opportunity to win at least $2,500.
The Campus Challenge features the Colorado Diet, an effective and proven way to reignite, rebuild and reinforce your body’s fat-burning engines so you develop a mile-high metabolism.
The challenge is only available to all Anschutz Medical Campus entities and all CU employees/students, and runs Jan. 27-May 18.
How the 16-week State of Slim Challenge works:
- If you are an Anschutz Medical Campus or CU employee, simply register by calling 303-724-9030 or 303-724-9355 (WELL), or in person at the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center (AHWC) or designated weigh-in locations and times which can be found at: www.anschutzwellness.com/challenge.
- You will be eligible to win a minimum of $2,500, maximum of $5,000 per person. Criteria to win includes: percentage of body weight loss, an “after” photo and a submitted essay on your transformation. Restrictions apply; there will be one male and one female winner announced after the completion of the program. Prize money is taxable.
- A “State of Slim” book by James O. Hill, Ph.D., and Holly R. Wyatt, M.D., to guide you through the 16-week Colorado Diet program.
- Weigh-ins and “before” photos will be taken Jan. 10-24 at AHWC, and on designated days (dates and times available at www.anschutzwellness.com/challenge) at CU, Children’s Hospital Colorado and University of Colorado Hospital.
- Five group educational lectures by Hill, Wyatt and other experts from AHWC (5:30 p.m – 6:30pm at Hensel Phelps). See schedule at www.anschutzwellness.com/challenge.
- Three Q&A sessions with Wyatt and Hill, where optional weigh-ins will take place at Hensel Phelps.
- Two State of Slim Phase I and II cooking demonstrations, 5:30 p.m. Feb. 4 and March 11.
- Ask the State of Slim specialists from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Wednesdays in January at Anschutz Health and Wellness Center
- “After” photos and final weigh-ins in May
- Webpage for tips, suggestions and support networking
Entry fee is $99; fitness membership available as an add-on: Join for $20.14 and pay no dues until February.