The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) has announced changes to six administrative policy statements (APS) – five revisions and one new – from the Academic/Research, Human Resources, Information Technologies and Students areas.
The changes, which were reviewed by the campus chancellors and approved by President Bruce Benson, will be effective July 1, 2018.
- 5009-Performance Ratings for University Staff
- 5019-Parental Leave Benefits for Faculty and Staff (formerly, Parental Leave for Faculty and University Staff); read more here.
- 6002-Electronic Communications
- 6010-Data Governance
- 8002-Intercampus Enrollment and Tuition (formerly, Intercampus Concurrent Enrollment)
- 1042-Supplemental Academic Instruction