CU Online’s 2013 Spring Symposium, “Going Places With CU Online,” is set for May 23 at the Marriott SpringHill Suites on the Auraria Campus. Registration is open: Click Here to Register
From CU Online: Fasten your seatbelts, place your tray-tables in a full, upright position, and turn ON your devices! It’s time for the 2013 CU Online Spring Symposium! Get your round trip ticket for a journey of exciting presentations, fun giveaways, and come home with practical tools you can use and a tan!
With Special Guest: Devlin Daley, co-founder of Instructure (Canvas)
Session topics include: (tentative)
- Meet Canvas (pre-conference 8AM session)
- First Flight: Student Experiences with the Canvas Pilot
- MOOCs: Flying high or grounded?
- A guided tour: Groups in Canvas
- Learning Analytics: First Class or Coach?
- If I Could Have Your Attention: Lectures and absorb activities in Canvas
- Your In-flight Movie: Tips and Tricks
- Solving the Rubrics Cube
- Fodor's Guide to Canvas Discussions