At its April 5-6 meeting at the University of Colorado Denver, the CU Board of Regents approved one award of tenure.
The faculty member is:
University of Colorado Boulder
- Francisca Antman, Economics, College of Arts and Sciences, effective Aug. 15.
In other business at the meeting:
- The board approved a new master’s degree in computational linguistics, analytics, search and informatics at CU-Boulder. Read more.
- The board approved midpoint revisions to the 2012-20 strategic plan for UCCS. Read more.
- The board postponed a vote on updated institutional student fee plans for UCCS, CU Denver and the CU Anschutz Medical Campus until the board’s June meeting.
- The board approved student fee proposals for 2016-17 in a 7-2 vote, with Regents John Carson and Stephen Ludwig opposing.
- The appointment of April Jones to the University of Colorado Hospital Authority Board was approved.
- The term contract for CU-Boulder head women’s basketball coach Ali-Marie (JR) Payne was approved.