- Regents set tuition for 2009-10
Modest increases intended to keep CU 'affordable'
- Board of Regents rejects Silver & Gold resolution
The University of Colorado Board of Regents voted 5-4 against a resolution that would have given the Silver & Gold Record six weeks to explore alternative funding options through a systemwide collaborative process involving faculty, staff and administrators.
- Regents decline review in UCCS student body president case
The University of Colorado Board of Regents on Tuesday declined to review a decision by UCCS Chancellor Pam Shockley-Zalabak in a case involving David Williams, the outgoing student body president.
In other business, the Board of Regents ...
- Approved a name change from the CU Institute of Bioenergetics to the CU Institute of Bioenergetics and Immunology.
- Approved program plans for South Hall, the 3650 N. Nevada renovation, and phase one of the Engineering Building renovation.
- Approved discontinuance of the dental hygiene degree program in the School of Dental Medicine.
- Approved granting right of way to the city of Aurora to accommodate improvements to Montview Boulevard.