August 3, 2017 /
Five systemwide policy changes took effect Aug. 1
Office of Policy and Efficiency announces revisions, rescission
The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) this week announced proposed changes to five administrative policy statements (one rescission and four revisions) from the Human Resources and Students areas.
- 5020 - Delegation of Personnel Authority for Employees Exempt from the State Personnel System
- 5009 - Performance Ratings for University Staff
- 5024 - Tuition Assistance Program
- 5054 - Hiring Retirees to Work in Staff Positions
- 8006 - Acceptance of Prior Learning Credits (formerly Acceptance of Credit from International Baccalaureate Diploma Programs)
These changes, which were reviewed by the campus chancellors and approved by President Bruce Benson, are effective as of Aug. 1.
For more detailed information, go to https://www.cu.edu/ope/policy/aps-changes.
For additional information on system policies, go to: http://www.cu.edu/ope.