The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) has announced changes to five administrative policy statements (APS) from the areas of academic affairs, fiscal, information technology and human resources.
The changes – four policy revisions and one new policy – were approved by President Bruce Benson and took effect Jan. 1. Also, revisions to APS 1025 Uniform Grading Policy were conditionally approved, pending the outcome of expected campus approvals.
Revised – Effective Jan. 1
- APS 1019 – Implementation of Regent Policy on Program Review
- APS 1026 – Roles and Responsibilities of Department Chairs
- APS 4018 – Alcoholic Beverages Purchased for University Events
- APS 6005 – IT Security Program
New – Effective Jan. 1
- APS 5054 – Hiring Retirees to Work in Staff Positions
2 Policies Reviewed, Reformatted – But Not Revised
The following policies were reviewed and reformatted into the new policy template - but did not require any revisions:
- APS 1007– Misconduct in Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activities
- APS 1012– Sponsored Research Policies
Revised – Conditionally Approved – Effective Date To Be Determined
- APS 1025 – Uniform Grading Policy
For more details on these changes, go to http://www.cu.edu/policies/aps-changes.html.
For more information on system policies, go to: http://www.cu.edu/policies.
To receive periodic policy updates from the Office of Policy and Efficiency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the OPE distribution list.