One new policy, one recission and six revisions make up the slate of system policy changes that took effect last week.
The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) announced off-cycle changes to Administrative Policy Statements (APSs) from the academic/research, administrative/general, facilities, information technology and student areas as presented and discussed at the April 9 TEAM meeting; the changes, approved by President Bruce Benson, also became effective that day.
For more detailed information, go to http://www.cu.edu/ope/policy/latest-changes-administrative-policy-statem....
1010-Program Discontinuance When No Tenured or Tenure-track Faculty Face Dismissal
- 1015-Implementing Program Discontinuance
- 2001-Commencement Exercise Responsibilities
- 3002-Capital Construction Planning and Projects
- 6001-Providing and Using Information Technology
- 8003-Campus Designation on Diplomas and Transcripts
- 8004-Admission Procedures for Assessing Student Applicant Criminal History
- 2025-University Brand Identity and Trademarks
For more information on system policies, go to: http://www.cu.edu/ope.
To receive periodic policy updates from the Office of Policy and Efficiency, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the OPE Distribution List.