Nominations for the 2018 Bill Daniels Ethical Leader of the Year Award are being accepted.
Deadline for nominations is Aug. 1.
Denver is home to many accomplished business leaders who share Bill Daniels’ commitment to ethics. Please help identify and recognize these inspirational leaders by nominating a colleague for the 2018 Bill Daniels Ethical Leader of the Year Award. Previous award recipients have at least one thing in common: They all consistently use ethics and integrity to guide their personal and organizational decision-making.
A team of Business School students will evaluate each nominee based on the eight principles of the Daniels Fund:
- Integrity – Act with honesty in all situations.
- Trust – Build trust in all stakeholder relationships.
- Accountability – Accept responsibility for all decisions.
- Transparency – Maintain open and truthful communications.
- Fairness – Engage in fair competition and create equitable and just relationships.
- Respect – Honor the rights, freedoms, views and property of others.
- Rule of Law – Comply with the spirit and intent of laws and regulations.
- Viability – Create long-term value for all relevant stakeholders.
The winner will be presented Nov. 8 at the State of Small Business breakfast hosted by the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the University of Colorado Denver Business School.
Questions: Roger Stace, Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-207-3134.