More than 50 classified and professional exempt staff members were recognized with 2015 service awards on May 13 during the spring staff luncheon at UCCS. The award recipients are:
5 years of service
- Garrett Swasey, police officer, Department of Public Safety;
- Scott Switzer, instructional designer, Faculty Resource Center;
- David Walker, equipment operator, Department of Public Safety;
- Tracy Parks, educational technologist, College of Business;
- Charles Kuehler, program coordinator, Pre-Collegiate Support and Success Center;
- Vanessa Ea, admissions counselor, Admissions Counseling and Student Recruitment;
- Richard Wesselhoff, security, Department of Public Safety;
- Robert McGann, grounds and nursery, Facilities Services;
- Homer Wesley, vice chancellor, Student Success and Enrollment Management;
- Megan Bell, executive director, Auxiliary Community and Learning Initiatives; and Carley Ries, director, Campus Wide Extended Studies.
10 years of service
- Jaime McMullen Garcia, executive director of development, University Advancement;
- Brooke Allen, document management and data quality assurance specialist, Financial Aid and Student Employment;
- Debora MacDonald, program assistant, Communication Department;
- Jacqueline Hatfield, director for finance and operations, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences;
- Shadwin Harder, IT professional, Kraemer Family Library;
- Marcus Davis, LTC operations, Facilities Services;
- Robyn Marschke, director, Institutional Research and Assessment;
- Brent Wallace, laboratory coordinator and lecturer, Biology Department;
- Kimberly Sanders, senior financial aid counselor, Financial Aid and Student Employment;
- Bill Bannister, senior academic advisor, Academic Advising;
- Julie Brewster, controllor, Resource Management Division;
- Laura Baur, financial administrator, College of Engineering and Applied Science;0
- Sandra Loux, program assistant, College of Business;
- Luis Young, IT professional, Information Technology;
- Emanuelita Martinez, program assistant, Mathematics Department;
- Keith Valentine, structural trades, Facilities Services; and
- Andreanna Romero, conference consultant and business specialist, University Center.
15 years of service
- Diane Dickerson, business services senior professional, University Advancement;
- Amy Sutz, assistant director for compliance, Financial Aid and Student Employment;
- Ruth Jackson, program assistant, Biology Department;
- Christopher Duval, director of Degree Audit and Transfer Credit;
- Anthony Cordova program director of Student Multicultural Affairs & Outreach;
- Cynthia Hudgins, custodian, Facilities Services;
- David DuBois, program assistant, Psychology Department; and
- Phil Trujillo, director of golf and head men’s golf coach, Intercollegiate Athletics.
20 years of service
- Debbie Lapioli, program manager, Administration and Finance;
- Sharon Coddington, sales manager, Bookstore;
- Sandra Harness, senior financial aid counselor, Financial Aid and Student Employment;and
- Drew Martorella, executive director, UCCS Presents.
25 years of service
- Gayanne Scott, assistant vice chancellor for finance and human resources, Administration and Finance, and
- Andrea Williams, program assistant, Psychology Department.
30 years of service
- Connie Pitman, lab coordinator, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences.