In order to access training through SkillPort, your browser must be Java enabled and allow for pop-ups. So, what does this mean to you?
If you need information on the browser you are using, or instructions on how to update your browser, Java or pop-ups, check the following links:
- Do you know if your browser is fully compatible? Perform a browser check at: http://browser.skillport.com/bh/default.asp
- To enable Java and pop-ups, go to: https://www.cu.edu/articles/upload/PC_JAVA_Guide.pdf
- Do you want to learn more about the technical requirements associated with SkillPort? Go to: https://www.cu.edu/articles/upload/SkillPortFAQs.pdf
If you have specific technical questions that cannot be answered by the above documents, please:
- Call your campus IT Help Desk:
- CU-Boulder — 303-735-HELP
- UCCS — 719-262-3536
- UC Denver — 303-315-HELP
- Anschutz Medical Campus — 303-724-HELP
- System — 303-492-9457
- Contact SkillSoft Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-754-5435.