Payroll & Benefit Services is reminding employees enrolled in Anthem medical plans about changes to their prescription benefits, and of the savings for filling prescriptions at one of the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) retail pharmacies or through the UCH mail order program.
For UA Net Plan members:
- Co-pays at UCH pharmacies are lower than co-pays for purchases at other retail pharmacies.
- UCH pharmacies can dispense a 90-day supply at the retail counter for only two co-pays (90-day retail).
- Mail order or 90-day retail is required for maintenance meds after three, 30-day retail dispenses.
For all Anthem plan members (including UA Net, Lumenos, HMO Colorado and Medicare Primary):
- UCH mail order service is the mail order provider for employees in all Anthem plans.
- For a list of medications excluded from the mail order or 90-day retail requirement, go towww.uch.edu/pharmacy, under pharmacy questions and answers for employees: Are there exceptions to the mail order program?
- If your medication is on the exception list, you may continue to fill your prescriptions 30 days at a time.
- If your medication is not on this list, please ask your doctor to prescribe a 90-day supply of medication.
- Your doctor can fax or phone in your prescription to one of the UCH pharmacies listed below.
- Mail order provides a 90-day supply of medication for two co-pays. That's more than $200 in savings per brand name prescription per year.
- UCH also offers convenient mail-order enrollment via the web at www.uch.edu/pharmacy (click on the Mail Order link).
|UCH Mail Order Prescription Services
12605 E. 16th Ave.
Aurora, CO 80045
Atrium Pharmacy (first floor, Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion)
|Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion (AOP) Pharmacy
1635 Aurora Court, Room 1012
Aurora, CO 80045
8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday
Pharmacy at Lowry (formerly Garfield)