Operator of new child care center to host Q&A sessions for parents
Faculty and staff on the Anschutz Medical Campus who are interested in learning about the soon-to-be-built child care facility are invited to attend one of several upcoming information sessions.
Construction has begun on the Fitzsimons Early Learning Center at 23rd Avenue and Wheeling Street, across from the Fitzsimons Credit Union, with a planned opening in May 2011. The 248 enrollment spots will be available to any child age 6 weeks to 6 years who is a legal dependent of employees and students at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, The Children's Hospital and its foundation and the Fitzsimons Redevelopment Authority.
Tuition rates have not yet been determined.
The center's operator, Bright Horizons Family Solutions, is hosting several question-and-answer sessions:
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Monday, Nov. 22, Mount Yale (The Children's Hospital)
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 6, Mount Princeton (The Children's Hospital)
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 10, Ben Nighthorse Campbell building (Shore Family Forum)
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 13, Mount Princeton (The Children's Hospital)
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 15, Ben Nighthorse Campbell building (Shore Family Forum)
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 16, Mount Princeton (The Children's Hospital)
FAQs about the center are posted here.
To receive updates about the center, please e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.