The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) has announced changes to seven administrative policy statements (APS) from the areas of academic affairs, administrative/general, fiscal, and human resources.
The changes – three policy eliminations, three policy revisions and one unrescinded policy – were approved by President Bruce Benson and took effect July 1, except for 4057-Employee Cost Savings Incentive Program, which will take effect Aug. 10; the reinstatement of 5027, Annual Merit Adjustments for Faculty, took effect May 1. Overall, these actions will reduce the total number of system APSs from 94 to 92. For more information, visit the University Policy Website at https://www.cu.edu/policies/aps-changes.html.
- 4057-Employee Cost Saving Incentive Program
- 4021-Gift In Kind Transactions
- 4026-University-Sponsored Fundraising Events
- 1007-Misconduct in Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activities (formerly Misconduct in Research and Authorship)
- 5002-Faculty Appointment Process (formerly Letters of Proposed Offers and Contracts for Faculty Appointment)
- 5016-Faculty Retirement Agreements
- 5027-Annual Merit Adjustments for Faculty (took effect May 1).