New leaders named at Board of Trustees meeting
New leaders were elected to three-year terms at an Oct. 30 meeting of the University of Colorado Foundation Board of Trustees:
Board of Directors
- Jandel T. Allen-Davis, Highlands Ranch
- Gary R. Anderson ('69, CU-Boulder), Golden
- Karen L. Possehl, Denver
- Andrew J. Safir ('69 CU-Boulder), Beverly Hills, Calif.
Board of Trustees
- James C. Calano ('78 CU-Boulder), Boulder
- R. Kenneth Dulin ('85 CU-Boulder), Longmont
- J. William Freytag , Longmont
- Betsy A. Mangone, Golden
- Marcia K. Robinson ('53 CU-Boulder), Denver
- Linda J. Shoemaker ('69, CU-Boulder), Boulder
- Dawn Fulenwider Wood, Denver
Also earning re-election were the following volunteer leaders:
Directors: Leslie B. Eaton, Carl A. Eklund, Barbara B. Grogan, Jeremy O. May
Trustees: Jandel T. Allen-Davis, Leslie B. Eaton, Barbara B. Grogan. William P. Johnson, Midge A. Korczak, Jeremy O. May, Joseph T. Negler, Barbara E. Quinlan, John P. Raeder Jr., Linda A. Valdez, Earl L. Wright.
The Board of Directors has fiduciary oversight of the CU Foundation. The Board of Trustees comprises volunteers who lead through their contributions of private support and service as advocates for CU.
Founded in 1967, the nonprofit CU Foundation partners with the University of Colorado to raise, manage, and invest private support for the university's benefit.