ELP is a university-sponsored leadership program that seeks to develop high potential individuals as effective leaders. Since 2000, the program has been supported by the Office of the President and has graduated 449 university faculty and staff.
The award recognizes an ELP alumnus who has shown exemplary leadership at the university in one or more areas:
- Leadership of organizations, departments, or teams
- Leadership of projects, programs, and/or research
- Fiscal management and/or fund raising
- Student instruction
Who is eligible?
ELP graduates who are currently working at the University of Colorado. View the ELP Alumni list: https://www.cu.edu/sites/default/files/ELPAlumni_web_0.pdf
Deadline – 5 p.m. Sept. 26
How and where to submit?
- Complete the nomination form and submit to Erin Russell at: email@example.com
- View the form at: http://www.cu.edu/employee-services/leadership/elp/alumni
The recipient of the award and the nominator will be recognized at the Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture on Nov. 14 at the Brown Palace Hotel in Denver.