The Excellence in Leadership Program (ELP) is accepting nominations for the 2014 Excellence in Leadership Award until 5 p.m. Friday.
Since 2000, this university-sponsored leadership program has graduated 449 university faculty and staff. The award recognizes an ELP alumnus who has shown exemplary leadership at the university in one or more areas:
- Leadership of organizations, departments, or teams
- Leadership of projects, programs, and/or research
- Fiscal management and/or fund raising
- Student instruction
Who is eligible?
ELP graduates who are currently working at the University of Colorado. View the ELP Alumni list: https://www.cu.edu/sites/default/files/ELPAlumni_web_0.pdf
How and where to submit?
- Complete the nomination form and submit to Erin Russell at: email@example.com
- View the form at: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/leadership/elp/alumni
The recipient of the award and the nominator will be recognized at the Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture on Nov. 14 at the Brown Palace Hotel in Denver.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org