Proposals for Diversity and Excellence Grants for 2012-2013 now are requested, with a submission deadline of Oct. 26.
Diversity and Excellence Grants fund staff and/or faculty projects that promote excellence in diversity and inclusion at the University of Colorado. Multiple awards of up to $3,000 each will be made. This round of grants will fund project proposals that will be completed by Dec. 31, 2013.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Have a broad impact,
- Promote and encourage collaboration between departments, staff and faculty members, campuses and/or the university and the greater community,
- Align with the institution’s strategic plan for diversity,
- Address critical needs in higher education, such as the recruitment and retention of historically underserved; underrepresented student populations, staff and faculty, etc.,
- Demonstrate tangible results, sustainability, capacity-building and the potential for replication and scalability, and
- Leverage additional resources, including financial, institutional and human.
Examples of recently funded projects are listed here.
For more information on proposal requirements, click here.
Questions: Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, 303-860-5623 or email@example.com.