The public health crisis brought about by the spread of COVID-19, or the new coronavirus, continues to present ramifications across the University of Colorado system, where leaders are monitoring and assessing the situation.
Recent event cancellations include spring commencement ceremonies at all four campuses and CU Boulder’s Conference on World Affairs.
To minimize the potential spread of coronavirus, events or face-to-face meetings (on-site and off-site events sponsored by the university) should be avoided. Meetings should be virtual, when feasible.
Ongoing identification of COVID-19 testing and results are being tracked across the CU system. Health resources, including those for mental health, remain available through each campus.
Campus and system administration emergency operations committees continue to meet and communicate daily to address emerging issues and ongoing planning brought about by the coronavirus pandemic. Matters continuing to be monitored and addressed include:
- remote working
- remote learning and teaching
- research and lab continuity
- facility (classroom, library, dining/housing, library, etc.) closures across the system
- continuity of operations planning
- travel restrictions
For the most up-to-date, campus-specific information, please refer to these resources:
- CU Boulder: https://www.colorado.edu/coronavirus
- UCCS: https://covid19.uccs.edu/
- CU Denver: https://www1.ucdenver.edu/coronavirus
- CU Anschutz Medical Campus: https://www.cuanschutz.edu/coronavirus
- CU system administration: https://www.cu.edu/coronavirus
- State of Colorado: https://covid19.colorado.gov/