Faculty, staff and students at CU Denver, CU Anschutz Medical Campus and CU Boulder are invited to take an online survey about the stressors facing LGBTQ individuals on those campuses.
The survey asks questions about well-being and individuals’ experiences with discrimination both on and off campus.
- For this study you will be asked to take an online survey that can be found at: http://bit.ly/2mA2kAR
- The survey will take approximately 25 minutes to complete.
- Participation is completely voluntary and responses will be kept confidential.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Participants must identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer.
- Participants must be a student, faculty member, and/or staff member on the Auraria, CU Boulder or CU Anschutz Medical Campus.
If you have questions about this project, please contact the investigators for this research: Robert Allan (Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org), Troyann Gentile (email@example.com) or Maren Scull (firstname.lastname@example.org).