The CU Faculty Council Women’s Committee welcomes proposals from the CU community for the 17th Annual CU Women Succeeding Professional Development Symposium, set for Feb. 22, 2019, at CU Boulder.
The committee seeks knowledgeable and dynamic proposals that address the professional interests of CU women faculty and staff.
We invite proposals that:
- Address the interests and concerns of CU women faculty and staff and broader educational/professional-development issues related to women in academia and beyond
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
- Present evidence based on or supported by research
- Target new, mid-career, and seasoned faculty and staff
- We also encourage faculty to share a highlight of their research by submitting an abstract for a five-minute, TED-type talk
Each proposal must include:
- Title and summary of presentation (100 words or less)
- Brief description of proposed topic and how it relates to the theme “Women Engaged and on the Move”
- One to three specific learning objectives for participants
- Time block (e.g. five, 30, 45 or 90 minutes)
- Contact information of primary presenter
Proposal deadline is 11:59 p.m. Dec. 7.
Click here to submit your proposal: https://www.cu.edu/faculty-council/forms/call-proposals-17th-annual-cu-women-succeeding-symposium
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the symposium, and to view past presentation topics, please visit CU Women Succeeding Professional Development Symposium.
Registration to attend the symposium opens on Dec. 3.