The Excellence in Leadership Program (ELP) is now accepting nominations for the 2013 Excellence in Leadership Award.
ELP is a university-sponsored leadership program that seeks to develop high potential individuals as effective leaders. In the past decade, 413 university faculty and staff have completed the program, which is supported by the Office of the President.
The award recognizes an ELP alumnus who has shown exemplary leadership at the university and who has demonstrated, in one or more areas, the following attributes:
- Leadership of organizations, departments or teams
- Leadership of projects, programs, and/or research
- Fiscal management and/or fund raising
- Student instruction
Who is eligible? – A graduate of ELP who is currently working at the University of Colorado. View the ELP Alumni list: https://www.cu.edu/eld/leadership/elp
Deadline – 5 p.m. Oct. 1
How and where to submit?
- Complete the nomination form and submit to Erin Russell at: email@example.com
- View the form at: https://www.cu.edu/eld/leadership/elp
The recipient of the award and the nominator(s) will be recognized during the Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture at the Brown Palace Hotel on Nov. 8.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org