What skills are employers looking for? How can you position yourself as a top candidate? What will set you apart? How can you get the EDGE?
At the 7th annual Business Executive Panel Event at the University of Colorado Denver Business School, learn what executives from some of Denver’s most successful companies are looking for and what they see as the future of business and information technology. Hear how information technology is an integral part of every aspect of business and what you can do to prepare yourself for your future.
Come ask questions of the CIO’s panel. Afterwards, enjoy a complimentary buffet while visiting with the attendees, faculty and students. Panelists will include executives from the public and private sectors, with hiring experience in many different industries:
- Ted Hellmuth, Robert Half Technology-Moderator
- Frank Daidone, CIO, Chipotle
- Mark Endry, SVP & CIO, Arcadis-US
- Randy Guthrie, Microsoft
- Dana Moore, SVP & CIO, Centura Health
- Wendy Pobirk, VP Strategic Planning, Oracle
- Chuck Price, President & CEO, Ajubeo
- Ted Shaefer, PWC, Partner
- Jonathan Trull, CIS Officer, State of Colorado
- Randy Weldon, Director of SCM, Johns Manville
The event is set for 5:15 p.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 23 at St. Cajetan's on the Auraria Campus. All attendees will be entered in a drawing for prizes provided by Microsoft.
To RSVP, click here.
Questions: Linda Theus-Lee, 303-315-8011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.