Applications for the 2022 Boettcher Webb-Waring Biomedical Research Awards program will be due to the campus grants offices in February according to the following campus-specific instructions:
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus
The Boettcher Foundation established the Webb-Waring Biomedical Research Awards program, which will provide up to five grants of $235,000 each covering up to three years of research activity, to provide independent research opportunities to promising and talented early career investigators. Awardees will carry the title of Boettcher Investigator in acknowledgement of the prestigious award.
Since the first awards granted in July 2010, the Boettcher Foundation has awarded CU’s 54 current Boettcher Investigators more than $12.5 million.
Eligible faculty researchers from all four CU campuses are encouraged to apply. For purposes of this program, an eligible early career investigator (ECI):
- Is within four years of appointment to their career-track academic position (i.e., whose career-track appointments began no earlier than Jan. 1, 2017);
- Has not previously received a major independent research award;
- Has received a terminal degree or completed their medical residency within the 10 years preceding the application (i.e., on or after Jan. 1, 2011); and
- Is either a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
For more details, go to: http://www.cu.edu/bfww/eligibility
Do not contact the Boettcher Foundation directly.