The next CU Advocates educational forum, CU Budget 101, is set for Friday, April 20, at 1800 Grant St.
The free event, presented by the CU Advocates program and the Office of the President, is set for 8 to 9 a.m. on the fifth floor, with registration and continental breakfast beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Geoff Barsch, assistant vice president of budget and finance, will speak at the forum and answer questions, addressing such topics as:
- Funding sources for CU’s budget
- Which funds pay for educational and operational expenses
- How funds are allocated
- Investment in financial aid
- How CU spends a state dollar
- Rising costs of educating a student
Early registration, by April 17, is recommended, as space is limited. Click here to register.
Questions: Michele McKinney, 303-860-5622, email@example.com.