About the workshop
Bring your lunch to this seminar, where you’ll learn about the homebuying process and strategies for finding a house to call home. Plus, learn how to avoid the most common pitfalls.
- budgeting for your new home,
- mortgage options
- steps to home ownership
- working with a Realtor
You will learn:
- the mortgage-qualification process
- how your credit score affects homebuying
- how to pick a Realtor
- available, special home-buying programs
- unique challenges of homebuying in Colorado
Seating is limited to 60 and is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Register today at www.cu.edu/home-buying-anschutz
Questions? Contact Joshua Brumley at Joshua.Brumley@cu.edu.