Young men needed for a research project about protecting their sexual health
Project PrEPare provides individuals with an FDA-approved drug called Truvada to protect them from becoming infected with HIV. This prevention method is called PrEP.
- The study lasts about 48 weeks. (10 study visits)
- You will receive condoms with counseling.
- We will test you for HIV and Hepatitis B.
- You will be compensated for each study visit.
- Taking part in this study is completely voluntary.
More information: CHIPResearch@childrenscolorado.org, www.projectprepare.net/denver.html or 424-781-PREP.