Biotech Building wants to show off your art
The Jennie Smoly Caruthers Biotechnology Building (JSCBB) at CU-Boulder is holding an art competition for all CU students, faculty and staff, with prizes of up to $300 promised.
Details on the JSCBB art competition, open now through the end of April.
- All submissions must be related to bioscience in some way.
- Sculptural, mixed-media and other 3-D art may be submitted. Please take a photo of the piece to submit online.
- Prizes will be awarded to first, second and third places (gift cards of $300, $200 and $100, respectively), plus priceless bragging rights.
- The JSCBB Art Committee will narrow the competition to 50 submissions; the JSCBB Executive Committee will choose 13 pieces to hang in common areas.
- You do not have to be a resident of JSCBB to submit artwork.
- Submit artwork online at: http://jscbb.colorado.edu/about/art-contest